- Our new book: Don't Panic :) A Legal Guide (in plain english) for Small Businesses and Creative Professionals
- Event: Law 101 - The basics of Intellectual Property for Makers @ Fablab San Diego
- Event: Law 101 Workshop for Filmmakers and Video Editors at UCSD Extension
- NMR Testimonial: Brave New Films Releases Documentary on Gun Violence in America
- New Media Rights asks for legislative reform in comments to Copyright Office's DMCA Section 512 study
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.
What's the best way to avoid legal problems for your business or creative work?
Don't Panic is used in undergraduate & graduate classes nationwide to teach business and legal concepts to non-lawyers. Professors & Teachers can request a discounted copy from support @ newmediarights.org