- California Western law student helps launch new veteran's radio show, "Incoming: Stories of Veterans told in their own words"
- Testify! Why anti-circumvention exemptions are important for ALL filmmakers
- 9th Circuit reaffirms the denial of a dangerous preliminary injunction in the case of Garcia v Google
- May newsletter: The legal issues today’s journalists, creators, and entrepreneurs share
- The top 10 legal issues today’s Journalists, Creators, and Entrepreneurs share
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.
What's the best way to avoid legal problems for your business or creative work?
Don't Panic is used in undergraduate & graduate classes nationwide to teach business and legal concepts to non-lawyers. Professors & Teachers can request a discounted copy from support @ newmediarights.org