Follow us on Twitter!
- New Media Rights seeks reform of section 1201 Anti-circumvention provisions in Copyright Office study
- See you at SXSW 2016!
- Fair use = millions of individuals exercising their freedom of expression every day. Happy #fairuseweek2016!
- Executive Director Art Neill talks ransomware and the recent Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center hacking with Good Morning San Diego
- USPTO/NTIA offer up practical steps to sow the seeds of copyright reform
- Guide to Free Speech and Censorship for Students
- Guide for defendants in mass copyright lawsuits (Bit Torrent Filesharing cases)
- Guide to online publishing liability immunity under the Communications Decency Act Section 230
- A citizen's legal guide to using Creative Commons licenses
- A citizen's legal guide to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Its your turn to tell the FCC how to protect and promote the Open Internet
- New Media Rights joins Electronic Frontier Foundation in urging reconsideration of dangerous Garcia v Google copyright ruling
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on improving broadband access in U.S. schools and libraries
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on openness and transparency of consumer complaint data