- Today we join more than 90 organizations in asking President Obama to open up taxpayer funded educational materials to the public
- New Media Rights supports critical protections for military whistleblowers
- New Media Rights’ final DMCA Anti-circumvention comments encourage the Copyright Office to protect fair use for all filmmakers
- California Western School of Law students help filmmaker on a mission to help end harassment in the gaming community.
- California Western law student helps launch new veteran's radio show, "Incoming: Stories of Veterans told in their own words"
- Guide to Free Speech and Censorship for Students
- Guide for defendants in mass copyright lawsuits (Bit Torrent Filesharing cases)
- Guide to online publishing liability immunity under the Communications Decency Act Section 230
- A citizen's legal guide to using Creative Commons licenses
- A citizen's legal guide to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Follow us on Twitter!
- Its your turn to tell the FCC how to protect and promote the Open Internet
- New Media Rights joins Electronic Frontier Foundation in urging reconsideration of dangerous Garcia v Google copyright ruling
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on improving broadband access in U.S. schools and libraries
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on openness and transparency of consumer complaint data