- NMR files comments urging the FCC to protect the Open Internet
- Fine print to plain english: things to look out for as a Kindle World author
- New Media Rights #Oneof1000 Celebration
- New Media Rights @ VidCon 2014!
- Executive Director Art Neill to speak on user-generated and "fan" content at Copyright Society of the USA's Annual Meeting
- Guide to Free Speech and Censorship for Students
- Guide for defendants in mass copyright lawsuits (Bit Torrent Filesharing cases)
- Guide to online publishing liability immunity under the Communications Decency Act Section 230
- A citizen's legal guide to using Creative Commons licenses
- A citizen's legal guide to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Follow us on Twitter!
- Its your turn to tell the FCC how to protect and promote the Open Internet
- New Media Rights joins Electronic Frontier Foundation in urging reconsideration of dangerous Garcia v Google copyright ruling
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on improving broadband access in U.S. schools and libraries
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on openness and transparency of consumer complaint data