- California Western School of Law student brings Bitcoin knowledge to San Diego’s tech community
- New Media Rights to speak at SBEP Annual Community Outreach Meeting
- NMR joins coalition to tell TPP Negotiators to stand up for creator and user safeguards
- September Newsletter:NMR students are front page news!
- New Media Rights and KEI tell the US Trade Representative not to adopt measures that could expand the “20th century digital black hole"
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.
What's the best way to avoid legal problems for your business or creative work?
Don't Panic is used in undergraduate & graduate classes nationwide to teach business and legal concepts to non-lawyers. Professors & Teachers can request a discounted copy from support @ newmediarights.org