- Policy update: New Media Rights files amicus brief in Capitol Records vs Vimeo & participates in Los Angeles copyright roundtable
- Broadband industry to American public: “Who needs open Internet rules when you can just take our word for it?”
- NMR files comments urging the FCC to protect the Open Internet
- Fine print to plain english: things to look out for as a Kindle World author
- New Media Rights #Oneof1000 Celebration
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.