- Letter to the President's Office of Science of Technology: Net Neutrality and Copyright reform are key to 21st Century innovation
- New Media Rights joins Sunlight Foundation in calling for openness of state legislature data
- Guide to 3D printing and the law
- Our reply to large cable and wireless companies in FCC's Open Internet proceeding; we won't just take your word for it
- New Media Rights joins the Internet Slowdown: a protest to protect the Open Internet
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.