- #CopyrightWeek 2017: Let's build a better copyright system for creators and the public
- 'Painted Nails': A Nail Salon Owner Shares Her Story of Safe Cosmetics Advocacy in New Documentary
- October Newsletter: Social impact films, virtual reality, and discounts on our new book!
- Big Changes with the DMCA Registration Process!
- NMR Testimonial - Penn Road Productions and Company Town, a David and Goliath Environmental Justice Story
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.
What's the best way to avoid legal problems for your business or creative work?
Don't Panic is used in undergraduate & graduate classes nationwide to teach business and legal concepts to non-lawyers. Professors & Teachers can request a discounted copy from support @ newmediarights.org