- CC+: Creative Commons & Commerce
- How the law strangles creativity, an introduction to Creative Commons by Lawrence Lessig
- Lessig08.org - Lawrence Lessig launches a "Change Congress" movement and considers a run for Congress!
- Wikileaks.org shutdown by California court; how a webhost can hijack your url
- A citizen's legal guide to using Creative Commons licenses
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.
What's the best way to avoid legal problems for your business or creative work?
Don't Panic is used in undergraduate & graduate classes nationwide to teach business and legal concepts to non-lawyers. Professors & Teachers can request a discounted copy from support @ newmediarights.org